Washington, D.C. — November 24, 2020 — The Federal Communications Commission’s Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau (Bureau) today denied a petition for reconsideration of the Bureau’s June 30, 2020 order designating ZTE as a company posing a national security…
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020