Atlantic Metro Communications, a managed Internet Service Provider (ISP) offering colocation, metro transport, dark fiber, IP bandwidth, managed hosting & voice solutions, and Rainbow Broadband, the leading provider of broadband connectivity to the New York business community, announced today that they have partnered to provide New York City businesses a fully-meshed, diverse and redundant business-class broadband service that rivals any competitor in the New York market. Read More…
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020