Comcast has now covered all the mobile app bases with yesterday’s announcement that the XFINITY Mobile app is now available on RIM’s BlackBerry devices.
The Xfinity mobile app is already up and running on Apple’s iPhone and iPad, as well as Android smartphones and tablets.
In addition to accessing certain Xfinity TV services, the app provides access to voicemail and other communications services.
Key features of the XFINITY Mobile App for BlackBerry include:
- Access to a Unified Inbox with Comcast.net emails and visual voicemail for Comcast home phone service;
- Schedule DVR recordings;
- View TV Listings, filter by category, i.e. movies, sports, HD, Kids, etc. and set up reminders integrated with the Blackberry Calendar;
- Forward home phone calls to Blackberry or any other number;
- Sync the Xfinity address book with Blackberry contacts;
- View on-demand movie trailers.