Verizon and Ericsson have agreed on an $8.3 billion deal to broaden the carrier’s 5G footprint. The multi-year deal includes Massive MIMO C-band, low-band and millimeter wave (mmWave) solutions, spectrum sharing and Cloud RAN elements of the Ericsson Radio System…
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook