LIVERMORE, Calif., April 21 /PRNewswire/ — Comcast, (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) the nation’s leading provider of entertainment, information and communications products and services, today announced it is launching next-generation DOCSIS 3.0 and making the leap from broadband to wideband in San Francisco and on the Peninsula (see complete list of cities below). The company previously deployed wideband in the San Jose-Silicon Valley area, portions of the East Bay and the Monterey-Salinas area in March. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020