LIVERMORE, Calif., April 21 /PRNewswire/ — Comcast, (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) the nation’s leading provider of entertainment, information and communications products and services, today announced it is launching next-generation DOCSIS 3.0 and making the leap from broadband to wideband in San Francisco and on the Peninsula (see complete list of cities below). The company previously deployed wideband in the San Jose-Silicon Valley area, portions of the East Bay and the Monterey-Salinas area in March. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook