Comcast announced that it will expand its offerings in rural parts of Vermont, including eventually bringing a full triple play bundle. Comcast was required to expand its footprint in this way to meet requirements of it purchase of Adelphia properties in the state. The areas of expansion include Ira, Sunderland, Manchester, Plainfield, Hardwick, Hyde Park, Morristown, Hartland, Mount Holly, Chester, Londonderry, Weston, Woodstock, Coventry, Brattleboro, Vernon, Poultney, Chittenden, Middletown Springs, West Rutland, Ferrisburg and St. Albans.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020