Comcast announced that it will expand its offerings in rural parts of Vermont, including eventually bringing a full triple play bundle. Comcast was required to expand its footprint in this way to meet requirements of it purchase of Adelphia properties in the state. The areas of expansion include Ira, Sunderland, Manchester, Plainfield, Hardwick, Hyde Park, Morristown, Hartland, Mount Holly, Chester, Londonderry, Weston, Woodstock, Coventry, Brattleboro, Vernon, Poultney, Chittenden, Middletown Springs, West Rutland, Ferrisburg and St. Albans.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook
Affiliate News Details aboutAffiliate News
- When Thinking Smart Home, Don’t Forget About Smart Apartments
- It’s Time to Transform Your Legacy Metaswitch (Top 6 Reasons)
- Ask Me Anything! with Chet Kanojia, CEO of Starry
- Small Business is Generally in a Good Mood with Technology Helping
- To Bridge the Digital Divide, Corning and AT&T will Train Thousands of Technicians