Qwest announced the expansion of their Qwest Metro Optical Ethernet (QMOE) service, which is now available in 32 markets. QMOE allows Qwest customers to send and receive large-bandwidth and time-sensitive data across multiple locations. It combines Ethernet and optical technologies to offer up more than 20 network speeds ranging from 5Mbps to 1 Gigabit per second, with quality of service (QoS).
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020