WASHINGTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Building on its Talk Abroad™ international calling plan, National Geographic, together with Cellular Abroad, has introduced a new, affordable cell phone service that allows U.S. residents to make and receive international calls using the strength of the country’s largest digital wireless network. This new subscription-free wireless service provides users with a viable alternative to high monthly charges and long-term contracts and is now available online at CellularAbroad.com and in stores at J&R, Expansys, Fry’s and other select retailers. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020