TORONTO – Mediacom Communications has selected a Nortel [NYSE/TSX: NT ] 40G Optical Solution to expand its network and meet increasing bandwidth demands. The new network will run across Chicago, Illinois, Des Moines, Iowa, and Omaha, Nebraska delivering telephone, high-speed Internet and TV services – including high-bandwidth applications like HDTV and Video on Demand (VoD). Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020