Sprint and its cable MSO partners have announced that Pivot will be the brand name of their joint wireless service offering. The phone handsets will have a Sprint logo, while a Pivot brand will be present on the handset screen. The cable MSO partners for this venture include Comcast Corp., Time Warner, Cox Communications, and Advance/Newhouse Communications. They intend to aggressively target the business community with bundled offerings. The implications here are huge. Check out our feature story on this development.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020