Sprint and its cable MSO partners have announced that Pivot will be the brand name of their joint wireless service offering. The phone handsets will have a Sprint logo, while a Pivot brand will be present on the handset screen. The cable MSO partners for this venture include Comcast Corp., Time Warner, Cox Communications, and Advance/Newhouse Communications. They intend to aggressively target the business community with bundled offerings. The implications here are huge. Check out our feature story on this development.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- What Skills Shortage? Stay Competitive With a Lean Workforce
- Power Users & Broadband User Trends in 2Q23
- How to Grow Your Network and Increase Subscriber Satisfaction
- Everything You Need to Know About NTIA’s Initial BEAD Funding Allocations
- How to Overcome WiFi Installation Challenges and Maximize QoE