Embarq announced the launch of its Smart IP Bundle product, targeting small and medium business customers with a hosted voice and data communications bundle. The service, priced at $499/month provides a key system, broadband connection, local and domestic long distance service, and a series of IP enabled features. The features include simultaneous ring to wireline and wireless phones, auto attendant, network administrator and end-user management capabilities through Web-based administration tools. The Smart IP Bundle uses the Mitel 3600 Hosted Key System platform. It is available in limited North Carolina and Florida markets, but will be rolled out across Embarq’s entire footprint over time.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook