Embarq announced the launch of its Smart IP Bundle product, targeting small and medium business customers with a hosted voice and data communications bundle. The service, priced at $499/month provides a key system, broadband connection, local and domestic long distance service, and a series of IP enabled features. The features include simultaneous ring to wireline and wireless phones, auto attendant, network administrator and end-user management capabilities through Web-based administration tools. The Smart IP Bundle uses the Mitel 3600 Hosted Key System platform. It is available in limited North Carolina and Florida markets, but will be rolled out across Embarq’s entire footprint over time.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Want a Better Network? Here Are 7 Design Best Practices
- There is So Much at Stake: Understanding the Value of Integrated Mapping
- Cyberattack: It’s More a Question of When, Not If
- Tribal Broadband Funding in a Time of Opportunity: How to Find Funding and Build Successful Partnerships
- The Dangers of Being a Broadband-only Provider