MONROE, La. and OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Jan 27, 2009 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ — Combination Will Create Industry-Leading Communications Provider. CenturyTel (NYSE: CTL) and EMBARQ (NYSE: EQ) today announce that shareholders of both companies have approved all proposals related to the CenturyTel/EMBARQ merger.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook