Best Buy subsidiary Speakeasy will launch ADSL2+ service, targeting the small/medium business market. Speakeasy OneLink™ will have download speeds of up to 8, 10, and 15 Mbps, and upload speeds of up to 1.0 Mbps. The service will be deployed in eleven key markets – Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington DC – for an installation cost of $149 and monthly prices starting at $149.95, depending on speed.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020