Best Buy subsidiary Speakeasy will launch ADSL2+ service, targeting the small/medium business market. Speakeasy OneLink™ will have download speeds of up to 8, 10, and 15 Mbps, and upload speeds of up to 1.0 Mbps. The service will be deployed in eleven key markets – Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington DC – for an installation cost of $149 and monthly prices starting at $149.95, depending on speed.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook