AT&T announced that its U-Verse platform is now available for small and medium businesses. The AT&T High Speed Internet U-verse Enabled Business Edition will feature a 10 Mbps service, serving up to 32 Internet connected devices. Additionally, business customers utilizing the U-Verse platform will gain free access to AT&T’s 17,000 nationwide Wi-Fi hotspots. The new SMB targeted service will initially be available in 40 markets, and will grow to cover their 22 state footprint in the coming months and years.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook