AT&T announced that its U-Verse platform is now available for small and medium businesses. The AT&T High Speed Internet U-verse Enabled Business Edition will feature a 10 Mbps service, serving up to 32 Internet connected devices. Additionally, business customers utilizing the U-Verse platform will gain free access to AT&T’s 17,000 nationwide Wi-Fi hotspots. The new SMB targeted service will initially be available in 40 markets, and will grow to cover their 22 state footprint in the coming months and years.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020