Telecom-network company Zayo Group has raised another $128 million in equity investment to fund future acquisitions. The Louisville, Colorado-based telecom announced the funding Tuesday. It has now attracted a total of $314 million of equity investment commitments since it formed in late 2006 to consolidate struggling fiber-optic telecom networks nationwide. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Want a Better Network? Here Are 7 Design Best Practices
- There is So Much at Stake: Understanding the Value of Integrated Mapping
- Cyberattack: It’s More a Question of When, Not If
- Tribal Broadband Funding in a Time of Opportunity: How to Find Funding and Build Successful Partnerships
- The Dangers of Being a Broadband-only Provider