WiMAX service provider DigitalBridge Communications (DBC) announced the launch of their Bridgemaxx service in Sioux Falls, SD. Bridgemaxx is DBC’s brand for their WiMAX service, which initially starts out as a wireless DSL type product. DBC also intends to roll out mobile WiMAX services in their markets, already launching it in their Jackson Hole, Wyoming market. DBC has been quietly rolling out WiMAX services in rural markets across the U.S. They have other live markets in Montana, Idaho, Indiana, and Virginia.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020