WiMAX service provider DigitalBridge Communications (DBC) announced the launch of their Bridgemaxx service in Sioux Falls, SD. Bridgemaxx is DBC’s brand for their WiMAX service, which initially starts out as a wireless DSL type product. DBC also intends to roll out mobile WiMAX services in their markets, already launching it in their Jackson Hole, Wyoming market. DBC has been quietly rolling out WiMAX services in rural markets across the U.S. They have other live markets in Montana, Idaho, Indiana, and Virginia.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Putting Partnership to Work: A Case Study of Crossbeam Broadband
- A Public-Private Partnership Success Model: A Case Study of Connect Maine Authority
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household