Time Warner Cable has launched Start Over in its New York City market of Staten Island. Start Over allows customers to restart a program in progress without the need for an in-home DVR. The service is available on both standard and high definition channels. The service is offered free of charge to digital cable subscribers and is currently available on 40 channels.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020