T-Mobile USA announced a new unlimited wireless family plan, expanding on the flurry of unlimited wireless plans of late. The plan offers unlimited nationwide calling (with nationwide roaming and long distance) and unlimited nationwide text, picture and instant messaging (SMS, MMS and IM), for a flat rate of $49.99/month for each additional line added to a primary line of $99.99/month. Customers can add up to four additional lines.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020