T-Mobile has been busily trying to play catch up on the 3G front, and now that they have enough markets operational with 3G, customers can finally take advantage of their first true 3G phone. The Sony Ericsson TM506 is now available and offers a 2-megapixel cam, TeleNav navigation, video capture/playback, and stereo Bluetooth. It retails for $79.99 (after rebate).
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook