T-Mobile has been busily trying to play catch up on the 3G front, and now that they have enough markets operational with 3G, customers can finally take advantage of their first true 3G phone. The Sony Ericsson TM506 is now available and offers a 2-megapixel cam, TeleNav navigation, video capture/playback, and stereo Bluetooth. It retails for $79.99 (after rebate).
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020