Sprint announced the launch of Sprint Provided Ethernet Access, a local loop Ethernet connectivity option. Sprint will market the IP service to enterprise customers as an alternative to traditional DS1 and DS3 services. The Ethernet service will connect to Sprint’s nationwide MPLS network. Broadband speeds will range from 2 Mbps to 1 Gbps, subject to market availability.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020