January 8, 2016—-Smithfield, VA Prime Media Productions, a leader in the cable TV ad sales industry, has reached a cable TV advertising representation agreement with Farmers Telephone Cooperative, Inc. (FTC), serving the Sumter and surrounding areas. As an independent provider of cable TV ad sales, Prime Media builds strategic partnerships with cable providers and adding FTC to a growing footprint in South Carolina will have a positive impact on sales for national, regional and local advertisers. In addition, Prime Media will expand the number of SD and HD networks available for ad insertion, offering more coverage and better customization for advertisers to reach their targeted audience by deploying a proprietary ad insertion solution, AdSync, by Digital Adware. As part of the agreement, the AdSync solution is supplied by Prime Media at no cap-ex to FTC.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020