Skype announced flat fee unlimited calling plans to 34 countries across the world. Skype claims the new plans reach over a third of the world’s population. Subscribers can select specific countries or regions for the unlimited plans. They can also select all 34 countries to include in the unlimited plan. The plans range from just under $5/month to close to $15/month, depending on which countries/regions are selected. There is no long term contract associated with the plans.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020