Skype announced flat fee unlimited calling plans to 34 countries across the world. Skype claims the new plans reach over a third of the world’s population. Subscribers can select specific countries or regions for the unlimited plans. They can also select all 34 countries to include in the unlimited plan. The plans range from just under $5/month to close to $15/month, depending on which countries/regions are selected. There is no long term contract associated with the plans.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook