7/28/2014 — At the Independent Cable Show, Kansas City, Missouri. Prime Media has partnered with PTCI to represent local and national cable TV advertising, in the Oklahoma Panhandle. The partnership increases Prime Media’s reach to 14 states and deploys its proprietary insertion solution, capable SD and HD insertion without the need for ongoing licensing fees associated with ad insertions processors. PTCI establishes a new sales territory for prime media to develop a strategic cluster with other cable systems by creating a “Superzone” that makes it easy for advertisers to purchase air time.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020