7/28/2014 — At the Independent Cable Show, Kansas City, Missouri. Prime Media has partnered with PTCI to represent local and national cable TV advertising, in the Oklahoma Panhandle. The partnership increases Prime Media’s reach to 14 states and deploys its proprietary insertion solution, capable SD and HD insertion without the need for ongoing licensing fees associated with ad insertions processors. PTCI establishes a new sales territory for prime media to develop a strategic cluster with other cable systems by creating a “Superzone” that makes it easy for advertisers to purchase air time.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- What Skills Shortage? Stay Competitive With a Lean Workforce
- Power Users & Broadband User Trends in 2Q23
- How to Grow Your Network and Increase Subscriber Satisfaction
- Everything You Need to Know About NTIA’s Initial BEAD Funding Allocations
- How to Overcome WiFi Installation Challenges and Maximize QoE