Panhandle Telephone (PTCI) of Guymon, Oklahoma has expanded their converged caller ID application, which allows caller ID integration with the television and the PC. The expanded applications include picture caller ID, custom tones, nicknames, fonts and colors for TV and PC Caller ID notifications. The services are provided through Integra5. PTCI offers TV Caller ID, marketed as “OnScreen Caller ID,” to customers who subscribe to its digital TV and telephone caller ID services. PC Caller ID is available to high-speed Internet subscribers for a separate fee of $3 per month.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020