TORONTO, ON, October 9, 2008 — Redline Communications Group Inc. (“Redline”) (TSX and AIM: RDL), a leading provider of WiMAX and broadband wireless infrastructure products, today announced that Nex-Tech, a subsidiary of Rural Telephone Service Company and one of Kansas’ largest and most diversified integrators of communication technologies, has chosen Redline’s 3.65 GHz RedMAX solution for its multi-city WiMAX roll-out in Kansas USA. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook