TORONTO, ON, October 9, 2008 — Redline Communications Group Inc. (“Redline”) (TSX and AIM: RDL), a leading provider of WiMAX and broadband wireless infrastructure products, today announced that Nex-Tech, a subsidiary of Rural Telephone Service Company and one of Kansas’ largest and most diversified integrators of communication technologies, has chosen Redline’s 3.65 GHz RedMAX solution for its multi-city WiMAX roll-out in Kansas USA. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020