Net2Phone has launched a new 3 month free VoIP campaign to try to woo customers from its competitors. Net2Phone is trying to capitalize on the recent publicity of SunRocket’s bankruptcy and the concern over the viability of other pure play VoIP providers. Service rates after the promotional period will be $19.95/month.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook