June 2, 2015 — ANCHORAGE, ALASKA – GCI is proud to announce that the TiVo Season Pass recording option with GCI powered by TiVo just got even smarter with the recent addition of TiVo OnePass.
TiVo OnePass collects all available episodes of a television show and creates custom playlists in subscribers’ ‘My Shows’ folder. Customers can watch an entire season from start to finish or simply watch an episode of their choice. If a show is unavailable on TV, TiVo OnePass fills in the series using viewing applications on TiVo, like On Demand or Netflix.
“GCI is dedicated to continuously improving our customers’ entertainment experiences, and we are confident that our already-popular GCI powered by TiVo service has become even better with OnePass,” said GCI Senior Vice President and General Manager Consumer Services Paul Landes.
Key TiVo OnePass features include:
- Acquiring episodes from a range of providers then organizing recordings and streaming videos by order of episodes
- Instantly showing all available episodes on all content applications for any given television show
- Maintaining one playlist across multiple platforms
- Remembering a user’s place in the episodic order
- Displaying watched progress bar for recordings
- Determining whether to include streaming videos based on the OnePass options set per TV show
Learn more about the expanded experience available with GCI powered by TiVo here: http://www.gci.com/kb/introducing-onepass