Hitachi announced that they will partner with Falcon/IP Complete for a fully integrated MPEG-4 IPTV solution for service providers who are implementing Hitachi’s AMN1220 Gigabit Passive Optical Network Fiber to the Premises solution. “We are pleased to partner with Falcon IP/Complete as part of our Source-to-Subscriber initiative,” Said Rick Schiavinato, Hitachi Telecom vice president, sales and marketing said in a company statement. Hitachi and Falcon will target municipalities, master planned communities and telcos with the combined offering.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Putting Partnership to Work: A Case Study of Crossbeam Broadband
- A Public-Private Partnership Success Model: A Case Study of Connect Maine Authority
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household