DISH Networks will launch an all HD programming package, beginning February 1st. According to Home Media Magazine, the package will offer 70 national HD channels for $29.99/month. Local (where available), sports, and premium HD channels can be added at additional cost. DISH claims to have 76 HD channels currently, with a goal of 100 by year end.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Putting Partnership to Work: A Case Study of Crossbeam Broadband
- A Public-Private Partnership Success Model: A Case Study of Connect Maine Authority
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household