DISH Networks will launch an all HD programming package, beginning February 1st. According to Home Media Magazine, the package will offer 70 national HD channels for $29.99/month. Local (where available), sports, and premium HD channels can be added at additional cost. DISH claims to have 76 HD channels currently, with a goal of 100 by year end.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
Affiliate News Details aboutAffiliate News
- Join the Debate: Who Should Get $65 Billion of Broadband Grants?
- Internet Satisfaction Report: 60% Very Satisfied with Their Service
- Consumer Electronics Forecast to Have a Record 2022
- Connectivity in the Post-COVID Workplace
- 2022 Predictions for Providers to Secure Communications Platforms
- Report Finds 1 in 5 U.S. Broadband Households Subscribe to a vMVPD Service