DISH Networks will launch an all HD programming package, beginning February 1st. According to Home Media Magazine, the package will offer 70 national HD channels for $29.99/month. Local (where available), sports, and premium HD channels can be added at additional cost. DISH claims to have 76 HD channels currently, with a goal of 100 by year end.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020