Cinergy MetroNet, an Indiana based FTTH triple play provider, has launched TV Caller ID and other converged applications, including call logs and a networked address book. Cinergy includes the service, marketed as Caller ID on TV, as a free value add for its triple play customers and for $2.95/month for non-triple play customers. Cinergy MetroNet uses the Integra5 Converged Services platform.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- What Skills Shortage? Stay Competitive With a Lean Workforce
- Power Users & Broadband User Trends in 2Q23
- How to Grow Your Network and Increase Subscriber Satisfaction
- Everything You Need to Know About NTIA’s Initial BEAD Funding Allocations
- How to Overcome WiFi Installation Challenges and Maximize QoE