Cinergy MetroNet, an Indiana based FTTH triple play provider, has launched TV Caller ID and other converged applications, including call logs and a networked address book. Cinergy includes the service, marketed as Caller ID on TV, as a free value add for its triple play customers and for $2.95/month for non-triple play customers. Cinergy MetroNet uses the Integra5 Converged Services platform.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook