No one is happy about today’s gas prices. Charter recognizes that and has launched a promotion offering gas cards of up to $100. The promotion offers a gift card for gasoline in the amount of $25 for ordering one service, $50 for ordering two services, and $100 for ordering all three of Charter’s services. Customers have to order the services online to qualify for the promotion. Charter is also tying the promotion to the government’s tax rebate program, suggesting consumers don’t have to use those funds for gas purchases. Rather, they should use the gas card provided by this promotion.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020