Charter has launched a very aggressive triple play bundle promotion for $69.97. The offer requires a 12 month term, and Charter claims the promotion will save subscribers $600 over the 12 month timeframe. The promotion also offers a double play of phone and broadband for $54.98/month or cable and broadband for $19.98/month. The offer is only open to new Charter customers. Additionally, Charter is offering a $100 gift card if new customers sign up online. The promotion runs through the month of December.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook