Charter has launched a very aggressive triple play bundle promotion for $69.97. The offer requires a 12 month term, and Charter claims the promotion will save subscribers $600 over the 12 month timeframe. The promotion also offers a double play of phone and broadband for $54.98/month or cable and broadband for $19.98/month. The offer is only open to new Charter customers. Additionally, Charter is offering a $100 gift card if new customers sign up online. The promotion runs through the month of December.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020