Cavalier Telephone, a Richmond, VA based CLEC, announced the availability of Google Apps to its high speed Internet subscribers. The Google application suite will be offered through a Cavalier web domain and will provide Gmail e-mail services, Google Calendar for shared scheduling, Google Product Search for shopping, Google Picasa for photos, and the Google Start Page feature which will allow subscribers to create a customizable home page. Cavalier claims to be the first company in the communications industry to launch these services.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020