ORLANDO (October 28, 2008) – Bright House Networks announced today the launch of PowerBoostTM. PowerBoost is a new technology that allows Turbo customers to temporarily experience download speeds significantly faster than their current speed at no additional charge. With PowerBoost, Turbo customers will see download speeds increase while downloading large files from the Internet pending available network capacity. Road Runner Turbo with PowerBoost is available exclusively from Bright House Networks. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020