Dallas, Texas, November 10, 2008 – AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) today announced the public beta of VideoCrawler (www.videocrawler.com), an innovative new Web application designed to provide a better way for people to search for, organize and share online videos and other multimedia content. Developed in collaboration with Divvio, VideoCrawler indexes hundreds of millions of video clips from thousands of sites, with new sites and millions of clips added every day. Enter a search term and you’ll receive consolidated results from across this vast index. From there, you can organize your favorites into collections, which you can choose to keep private or share with others via the VideoCrawler site or social networking widgets. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook