Dallas, Texas, April 15, 2009 – Staying “dialed” into your kids has never meant more. AT&T* today announced the availability of AT&T FamilyMap, a new tool that makes it easy to locate a family member’s phone via web browser on a PC or mobile device. In addition, AT&T announced a new Mother’s Day promotion featuring three Samsung quick messaging phones, each with a full keyboard that makes it easier to stay in touch, whether through text messaging, e-mail or AT&T FamilyMap.Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020