Dallas, Texas, April 15, 2009 – Staying “dialed” into your kids has never meant more. AT&T* today announced the availability of AT&T FamilyMap, a new tool that makes it easy to locate a family member’s phone via web browser on a PC or mobile device. In addition, AT&T announced a new Mother’s Day promotion featuring three Samsung quick messaging phones, each with a full keyboard that makes it easier to stay in touch, whether through text messaging, e-mail or AT&T FamilyMap.Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- What Skills Shortage? Stay Competitive With a Lean Workforce
- Power Users & Broadband User Trends in 2Q23
- How to Grow Your Network and Increase Subscriber Satisfaction
- Everything You Need to Know About NTIA’s Initial BEAD Funding Allocations
- How to Overcome WiFi Installation Challenges and Maximize QoE