New York, NY – February 12, 2009 – deltathree, Inc. (OTCBB: DDDC.OB), a leading provider of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) hosted communications solutions for resellers, end-users and service providers worldwide, and D4 Holdings, LLC today announced that D4 Holdings has purchased a controlling interest in deltathree. D4 Holdings is a private investment fund whose ownership includes the owners of ACN, Inc., the world’s largest direct selling telecommunications company, which offers a broad range of telecommunications services in 20 countries in North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- What Skills Shortage? Stay Competitive With a Lean Workforce
- Power Users & Broadband User Trends in 2Q23
- How to Grow Your Network and Increase Subscriber Satisfaction
- Everything You Need to Know About NTIA’s Initial BEAD Funding Allocations
- How to Overcome WiFi Installation Challenges and Maximize QoE