New York, NY – February 12, 2009 – deltathree, Inc. (OTCBB: DDDC.OB), a leading provider of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) hosted communications solutions for resellers, end-users and service providers worldwide, and D4 Holdings, LLC today announced that D4 Holdings has purchased a controlling interest in deltathree. D4 Holdings is a private investment fund whose ownership includes the owners of ACN, Inc., the world’s largest direct selling telecommunications company, which offers a broad range of telecommunications services in 20 countries in North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Power in Partnerships: Building Better Broadband
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) 1Q21 Webinar
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?