The Customer Experience: Benefits of Going Beyond Just Meeting Expectations
Research suggests that companies who focus and execute well on the customer experience will naturally beat their competition. But what is the customer experience and how do you achieve it? Customer Experience (CX) is often described as being the totality of the interactions your customer has with your organization over their lifetime. Getting the customer experience right is critical in today’s competitive environment.
Pivot’s own Jeremy Graves has a passion for CX and works with companies all across the country to implement it. He’s written a whitepaper that will help you put CX into its proper context, helping you understand why CX is not just another business trend or fad and why your company needs to embrace it.
Download this whitepaper and gain insight into:
- What CX really is and why it is so important to understand and implement
- Key CX concepts including the customer journey and micro-interactions
- Why just meeting customer expectations can put your company at a disadvantage
- How CX can build morale among employees and get them motivated to serve customers well
- How to make the perfect soufflé. Okay, not really
© 2018 Pivot. All Rights Reserved.