Zayo Group, a regional provider of bandwidth and telecom solutions, has expanded their fiber network reach through the acquisition of Northwest Telephone, Inc. (NTI), a privately owned competitive local exchange carrier (CLEC) and interexchange carrier (IXC) currently operating in Washington, Oregon and Idaho. With the acquisition, Zayo Bandwidth’s network now encompasses 18,500 metro and regional fiber route miles, serving more than 1,100 on-net locations in 20 states. Zayo Group, through their Zayo Bandwidth subsidiary, offers fiber-based bandwidth solutions to carriers, web-centric companies, public and educational institutions and enterprises. Zayo Bandwidth services include private line, wavelength, Ethernet, Internet and colocation.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020