XO announced the expansion of their Ethernet capabilities and now claims they can deliver Ethernet services to more than half a million business locations in 75 major U.S. metropolitan markets. XO is utilizing a variety of technologies and platforms including its nationwide fiber networks, expanded deployment of Ethernet over copper technology, and fixed broadband wireless capabilities to achieve this broadened Ethernet footprint.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook