XO announced the expansion of their Ethernet capabilities and now claims they can deliver Ethernet services to more than half a million business locations in 75 major U.S. metropolitan markets. XO is utilizing a variety of technologies and platforms including its nationwide fiber networks, expanded deployment of Ethernet over copper technology, and fixed broadband wireless capabilities to achieve this broadened Ethernet footprint.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020