Washington, DC, October 20, 2020 – WISPA today announced a new partnership agreement with Tillman Infrastructure, the fastest growing tower company in the United States. This agreement provides special terms that will allow WISPA members to deploy and expand their networks quickly and cost-effectively while simultaneously supporting WISPA.
“This new strategic partnership will allow WISPA members to quickly scale and strengthen their networks while also benefitting WISPA as a recognized advocacy organization,” said Bill Hague, CEO at Tillman Infrastructure. He continued, “the work WISPA and its members do is absolutely critical in closing the broadband gap and we feel a responsibility to help. With the shift to working/learning from home, this has never been more important.”
“WISPA members are innovating in their rapid deployment of broadband and we want to support them in any way we can,” says Claude Aiken, CEO at WISPA. “Tillman is offering WISPs an opportunity to save on capital expenditures, convert to sustainable operating expenditures for years to come, and get on a tower more quickly.”
The benefits of this new partnership for WISPA members include:
- Priority access to Tillman’s nationwide portfolio of wireless infrastructure
- Maximum flexibility for equipment configurations and changes
- Streamlined application and leasing process
- 30-day turnaround time from application receipt to NTP
- Waived application fee
- Tillman infrastructure will donate the first month’s rent of any lease signed by a WISPA member organization under this partnership directly to WISPA.
To take advantage of this opportunity, WISPA members should contact Alex Schwartz (firstname.lastname@example.org).