HiWired Inc. announced a partnership with Windstream to provide online tech support for Windstream’s Internet customers. In a press release HiWired says, “Windstream TechHelp, powered by HiWired, will offer an instant tech support help desk for consumers needing assistance with set-up, repair or any question regarding PCs or other peripheral devices.” The remote tech support model is one that’s being adopted by numerous service providers, as they look to expand customer relationships and the revenue associated with it.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook