HiWired Inc. announced a partnership with Windstream to provide online tech support for Windstream’s Internet customers. In a press release HiWired says, “Windstream TechHelp, powered by HiWired, will offer an instant tech support help desk for consumers needing assistance with set-up, repair or any question regarding PCs or other peripheral devices.” The remote tech support model is one that’s being adopted by numerous service providers, as they look to expand customer relationships and the revenue associated with it.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020