Windstream has launched two homepage portals for residential and small business customers. Windstream.net and Windstreambusiness.net each offer one website that includes access to e-mail, customized news, entertainment, travel information, weather and video, the company announced.
Windstream has partnered with Synacor, a provider of customized Web solutions for broadband subscribers, to offer “branded entry points for Windstream’s subscribers to begin consuming Internet-based services and features,” according to the company. Features include:
- Access to all e-mail accounts from one location;
- Access to personalized content and services;
- Access to TV, video, and movie information and entertainment;
- Quick action tools allowing users to track packages, book travel, check stocks and connect to social media;
- A resource center with user manuals and product guides for Windstream services.
“The Synacor platform enriches our broadband offerings, allowing us to seamlessly expand our online services to our customers,” said Ric Crane, Windstream executive vice president and chief marketing officer.