LITTLE ROCK, Ark.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Windstream Enterprise (WE), a managed communications service provider, has been recognized as the “2019 SD-WAN Service Provider of the Year – North America” by MEF, the prestigious nonprofit international telecom industry consortium. The MEF Awards program is the largest in the world focused on emerging dynamic network services powered by SD-WAN, Carrier Ethernet, LSO, SDN, and NFV technologies.
“The MEF acknowledgement of Windstream Enterprise’s SD-WAN service, including our SD-WAN Concierge offering, is an outstanding honor and a testament to our strategy to build a world-class experience around SD-WAN technology,” said Layne Levine, president at Windstream Enterprise. “Our commitment to providing a profoundly positive impact to a wide variety of businesses is helping some of the world’s most prominent companies in verticals such as banking, healthcare, retail and restaurant to drive their digital transformation.”
Thousands of businesses have chosen to use Windstream Enterprise’s SD-WAN network solution, a rapid rise for a product that was introduced less than three years ago.
The 2019 MEF Award recognizes the value of Windstream Enterprise’s SD-WAN service for its multi-channel accessibility, customer centricity and user-friendliness, through five key differentiators:
- Digital experience. The WE Connect portal and mobile app give Windstream Enterprise customers and their network managers a single, secure and user-friendly environment to access, analyze and manage vital workloads, functions, data resources and applications.
- Concierge service. SD-WAN Concierge managed service with Windstream Enterprise includes an assigned technical service manager and team who provide expert guidance and support at every step in the customer lifecycle.
- Security. SD-WAN service has multiple security strategies to protect Windstream Enterprise customers, their data and their systems, including strong end-to-end encryption algorithms, multi-factor authentication and next-generation firewalls with Unified Threat Management features. The SD-WAN offering is validated annually to be PCI-compliant by an independent Qualified Security Assessor (QSA).
- Flexible connectivity .As a leading nationwide network provider, Windstream Enterprise provides a broad portfolio of access options including broadband, fixed wireless, fiber and ethernet connections.
- Cloud core network. SD-WAN is integrated into Windstream Enterprise’s highly redundant, low latency, cloud optimized network ecosystem to ensure that hosted and multiple cloud-based applications perform as optimally as possible.
Windstream Enterprise solutions include its SD-WAN Concierge™, OfficeSuite UC® and UCaaS/CCaaS offerings, Cloud Connect and industry-leading Wi-Fi solutions. It also offers a range of complementary network and communications solutions including professional services, integrated network security, and access, transport and business continuity solutions including Wavelength Services with Optical Encryption, Ethernet and Fixed Wireless that are collectively designed to help businesses increase productivity, improve ROI and win. More at windstreamenterprise.com.