Tri-Cities, WA – May 5, 2009: After nearly a year of testing, PocketiNet Communications, Inc. announces that it is launching Fourth Generation, WiMAX Technology to the Tri-Cities region within the next few months. WiMAX, which means Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access, is the next-generation standard of wireless telecommunications technology that enhances outdoor wireless data access. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020