WildBlue announced that it has secured $50 million in equity financing to fund its continued growth. “The proceeds will fund WildBlue’s recently launched customer equipment leasing program, enabling the company’s award-winning service to be offered to new customers throughout rural America at the lowest upfront price in the company’s history,” said WildBlue in a company statement.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Putting Partnership to Work: A Case Study of Crossbeam Broadband
- A Public-Private Partnership Success Model: A Case Study of Connect Maine Authority
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household