WildBlue announced that it has secured $50 million in equity financing to fund its continued growth. “The proceeds will fund WildBlue’s recently launched customer equipment leasing program, enabling the company’s award-winning service to be offered to new customers throughout rural America at the lowest upfront price in the company’s history,” said WildBlue in a company statement.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020