In an attempt to remove one of the biggest barriers for new sign-ups, WildBlue will offer a leasing program for CPE, significantly reducing total upfront fees by over 50% to $149.95. The program also provides for “free” installation of the service. The new lease fee will total $5.95/month. “The Lease Program will help new customers get WildBlue for a significantly lower upfront investment, making our award-winning service available to more people throughout rural America,” said David Leonard, WildBlue’s Chief Executive Officer. Customers can also opt for a pre-payment of a 24 month lease for $99.95.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020