WildBlue, the Colorado based satellite broadband provider, has announced a partnership with Google to enhance homepage options for WildBlue subscribers. The new wildblue.net, scheduled to launch in first quarter 2008, will include many of Google’s popular web services, including Gmail™ webmail services, Google Calendar™ shared calendaring, Google Talk™ instant messaging and Google Page Creator™ web page creation tools. In addition, over 2,000 Google Gadgets will be available to customize each individual subscriber’s homepage.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020