WildBlue, the Colorado based satellite broadband provider, has announced a partnership with Google to enhance homepage options for WildBlue subscribers. The new wildblue.net, scheduled to launch in first quarter 2008, will include many of Google’s popular web services, including Gmail™ webmail services, Google Calendar™ shared calendaring, Google Talk™ instant messaging and Google Page Creator™ web page creation tools. In addition, over 2,000 Google Gadgets will be available to customize each individual subscriber’s homepage.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletters today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Want a Better Network? Here Are 7 Design Best Practices
- There is So Much at Stake: Understanding the Value of Integrated Mapping
- Cyberattack: It’s More a Question of When, Not If
- Tribal Broadband Funding in a Time of Opportunity: How to Find Funding and Build Successful Partnerships
- The Dangers of Being a Broadband-only Provider