WildBlue, the Colorado based satellite broadband provider, has announced a partnership with Google to enhance homepage options for WildBlue subscribers. The new wildblue.net, scheduled to launch in first quarter 2008, will include many of Google’s popular web services, including Gmail™ webmail services, Google Calendar™ shared calendaring, Google Talk™ instant messaging and Google Page Creator™ web page creation tools. In addition, over 2,000 Google Gadgets will be available to customize each individual subscriber’s homepage.
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook