WOBURN, Mass., Dec. 2 /PRNewswire/ — Integra5, the leader in ‘blending the bundle’ into new communications experiences that span multiple consumer devices, today announced that Canadian triple play provider Westman Communications Group has deployed its i5 Converged Services Platform (i5 CSP) and TV Caller ID application. The first operator in Canada’s Manitoba province to offer it, Westman is launching the application to add value to and increase uptake of its new Westman Home Phone telephony service, as well as its triple play bundle overall. Read More…
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Best Practices for Public-Private Partnerships
- OpenVault Broadband Insights (OVBI) Q420 Webinar
- Building Rural Networks with Fixed Wireless Network-as-a-Service (NaaS)
- Delivering Broadband in an Amazon and Netflix Dominated Culture: Are You up to the Challenge?
- Rural Telecommunications Benchmark Study 2020