Boca Raton, FL, March 11, 2009 – Airspan Networks Inc. (Nasdaq: AIRN), a leading provider of broadband wireless access networks, announced today that Wes-Tex Telecommunications, a division of Wes-Tex Telephone Cooperative, Inc., working with systems integrator Stutler Technologies, selected Airspan advanced WiMAX solutions for a city-wide deployment in Big Spring, Texas. Read More …
Join the Conversation
Don’t Miss Any of Our Content
What’s happening with broadband and why is it important? Find out by subscribing to Telecompetitor’s newsletter today.
Your information will never be shared with any third party.
- Fiber Network Deployment: Plan Today to Fast-Track Tomorrow
- Unpacking the Historic NTIA IIJA Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Fiber Network Design: Thinking Beyond the Unserved Household
- Using GIS to Improve Your Business with Data and Analytics
- Fiber Economics: Considering the Entire Economic Equation
- Competitive Playbook